Thursday, July 25, 2019

Fox News Makes More Sense than NPR on Major Issue

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Fox News cuts through the obfuscation that characterizes the Mueller Report.  Mueller ostensibly investigated Trump collusion with Russia, but doesn't have anything clear to say about the details of that topic.  It's clear to me that UK and US intelligent assets were posing as Russian agents, so Mueller can't talk about the fundamental charges that were being investigated.

Here's Fox News with one example: https://finance.yahoo.com/video/why-did-mueller-testimony-focus-134318912.html

1 comment:

Tom Hickey said...

My take, too. "I can't go there." Knowing the background, it's obvious why.

To Our Children's Children's Children Once More

  This is my occasional confession of my true view of our world and what we might do to steer our ship in a better direction.  I'm sendi...